Thursday, July 05, 2007

Come on you pansy!

OMG! I got a great deal on tickets to Spamalot and I was sooo excited. I benefitted from the fact that it was the July 4 show.
I think I was beaming through the entire show! I was not let down one bit. I caught myself just plain old smiling throughout!
I highly recommend it....if you're a Python fan. There are new songs and new scenes to accomodate the fact that it's a stage show, but the core of what a fan would expect is definitely in there. The only noticable scene missing was the scene where the BridgeKeeper asks the questions three. That's just because I saw a character that I thought was the BridgeKeeper, but it turned into another scene althogether. Hey, ya can't have everything!
I always just thought that everyone had seen Holy Grail but it was kind of hard to find someone to go with! I guess I was around a bunch of boys growing up...we all ended up being geeks too. hehe. To me, one should not be hired in the tech industry without being able to quote at least one line from that movie.
Hmm...what are other movies that are "required" by our generation? ....Molly Ringwald/Brat Pack movies. ...Wayne's World....Top Gun...Fast Times...Office Space...

No comments: