Friday, June 22, 2007

Superhero Sighted at Luv Field Car Rental Stand!

I saw Wonder Woman this morning on my way in to work.
Okay, so it wasn't Lynda Carter or an Amazon woman wearing a red and gold outfit.
It was an older lady with a blue headband and long curly hair.
I don't know what triggered the WonderWoman reference aside from the headband and hair, but that was enough.
So I started thinking about it the rest of the way to work (which was only about 5 minutes).

This woman could have been the Wonder Woman that we didn't know after the series ended. Or even one of her relatives maybe. Ya know, the hard drinking one who is a big softie even though she shows a gruff attitude on the outside to all the kids. A couple too many years of hanging out in smoky bars eating mozzarella sticks and popcorn, drinking Budweiser (not that LITE crap!) and smoking Marlboro Reds.
Yeah, okay, that's who I saw.

-=I'm adding this to my list of famous people sightings - I'll tell you about running into Elvis at the HEB another time.=-

No comments: