Thursday, May 10, 2007

Amaaazing!



Okay, I had to share this picture. Looks like an ordinary car parked in a garage, right? Nope..well yeah, but the difference is that my friend parked very close to the pillar. I mean very close. We had to get out and stare at it for a while.
She did not, and I repeat, did not touch the pillar or the bolt or metal strap on the wall. Really, she didn't.
I think you could have fit a few pieces of paper between her bumper and the screw, but it wasn't touching. Not touching!
This is a girl who pulls into a parking spot and commits. She pulls in and turns off her engine. She doesn't adjust her tires or back up and stuff to "fix" the car in the space.
We pulled in, she threw it into Park, turned off the car and pulled out the key. I started walking to the stairwell, but she was just stopped and stared at her bumper car. Amaaazing!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can doo that when I drink.

roBERTa said...

Oh yeah, I know that feeling. When you walk outside the next morning and go "oh yah, now THAT's parallel parking!"