Monday, January 17, 2005

Welcome 2005

Things are gonna be betterer this year.
Gonna get my act together and try to stop saying that I'm gonna do something and actually do it.
What I see in the future? Selling my Jeep. Saving lots of money. Sharing the load with my family. Stop wasting time. Travel a little and not just to San Antonio all the time. Find adventure. Cut down on my cola habit. Be conscious of the things going on around me. Participate.
Don't let fear get the betterer of me.
:)

...and the countdown begins.

**Saltina's Meme thing, dohickey:
2. Add a button addCombo which should add the selected items in the List Box to a ComboBox control.

2 comments:

hauself said...

it's like you are your own Jean Dixon book. cool.

Anonymous said...

Pandora says:

It is the year of radical change in my book, for you and those that are that I seem to be around.
Makes you wonder if everything works similarly to the way geese fly.