Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fun with Pups

I bought marshmallows for some reason the other day, so I thought I'd see how Max liked them too.
He learned to chew them up and chased one around kitchen when it missed his mouth. (Cuz he doesn't catch food in his mouth. People just end up pelting him in the head. He must be too "refined" to catch food in his mouth, I keep trying - he keeps refusing.)
Soooo....last night, I was sitting on the couch about to snack on a few marshmallows and I tore one in half. Mr Max was sitting there as usual begging so I slapped it onto his snout sticky side to nose! Man, I wish I had my camera! He went cross-eyed and backup up quickly while shaking his head, but the darn thing wasn't moving! I put it on the top of his nose, not in front so his tongue couldn't reach it either. It was a great couple of seconds. He wised up and reached his paw up and brushed it to the floor and ate it. Good doggie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good picture of the dog too. I want to send you the other global warming sites you requested but don't have your e-mail address. I've asked "Haus" to see if she has it and don't know if it may have changed. I don't think it's a good idea to put e-mail addresses in such a public forum as a blog.

roBERTa said...

True...so how do I get it to you? I don't know if I've ever emailed you, but my email addy hasn't changed in over 10 years. So if you have a Yahoo address for me, you have the right one. I have a RARE name. Haus' site seems to be having issues this week. I've sent an email to Haus to route to you. Pony Express Style!

roBERTa said...

Yeah....I'm being spammed by Brazilian phone companies. ...great...