Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Weird week

I have a day-trip planned to go to San Antonio for a wedding decoration making party for my sister. Her wedding date is coming up quick!
I Love living down the street from the IKEA! I finally got some furniture that I've been eyeing. Now the issue is getting the dang things out of my Jeep and up 3 flights of stairs to my apartment! They weigh a ton! I think I'm going to open the packet in the car and take things up piece by piece.
I'm finally getting settled though.
So is Max. We have our routine down now. Although this morning, in the rain, I was really hating taking him for a walk. I wish he were like other dogs and would step out, do his thing and turn around because of the rain. But NOOOOO, he's totally okay with the rain! So I'm trudging through the rain at 6am, cursing that I didn't wear long sleeves (or a bra for that matter!)
The good thing is that I brought him upstairs, wrangled him into the bathroom and he let me blow dry his coat, he didn't even do the "shake" when we walked in. -=Pining for a house with a yard so I don't have to take him for walks anymore!=-

No comments: