Thursday, April 05, 2007

Free at Last, Free at Last!

Woohoo. The first company in a long time that actually observes Good Friday! Wow!!
I'll be taking my 3rd non-rev flight in three weeks. I'm getting good at this! The first 2 were just day trips to Houston and to San Antonio, this one will be for the weekend.
I'll be leaving Max at a pet hotel and he's signed up for doggie daycamp where he gets to run wild for hours. Hopefully he behaves!
I realized last night that this is like dropping him off at school. I might just get emotional when I drop him off. Have I taught him well? Will he like it? Will he be mad at me?
We've been tied at the hip for the last 9 months. So many things to worry about. Imagine if he was human!
His first sleepover...my baby's growing up!

I, on the other hand, get to TRY to be at the office parking lot at 5am to get checked in for standby boarding.
I will definitely need a nap at my parent's place. I am on a quest to get some MRE's for the guys here at work. They've never had them and, frankly, I find them tasty. My dad will hook me up. There will be a picnic at my sister's new place and some shopping, I'm sure.
I'm ready for a dose of family.

Happy Easter everybody! (bawk-meowww)

No comments: