Thursday, August 03, 2006

Fat Momma to the rescue!!

Oh my gaw!! I almost peed my pants last night when I saw a TV show called "Who wants to be a superhero"...oh my gosh these folks are NUTS! but obviously having fun at the same time that they keep peace on the planet.
Real People...working class superheroes, hoping Stan Lee can he'p em out a little.

http://www.whowantstobeasuperhero.tv/cast/

My favorite was Fat Momma...she talks to herself when she's running, she's not as fast as the others, obviously!.
And then there's Major Victory who's goal is to be "the Winner, not the Wiener". I loved this guy in action. He is my kinda superhero. His running was funny, he's stop and do a quick dance step along the way. Loved it!! His weakness? Lactose intolerant!!

1 comment:

3D said...

Now that I've got to see. We have a Wonder Woman in our family, maybe he can get on the show.