Friday, March 18, 2005

Alright Already!

It's been pointed out that I have not updated my blog lately.

Let me rephrase that ...I've been getting sh * it for not posting anything
in a while.

I tend to post when I'm at school, don't ask me why, maybe all the chaos
inspires me. Or maybe it's an escape.

So the new Quarter is starting and I have classes on Wednesdays and Friday
nights (yuck!)

Keep a lookout for new and interesting stuff. I can't say if I will not tell
you about my day or whether I will wax philosophical, but I know I learn
about myself when I blog.

Turtle
"You have nothing to lose but Fear and Time"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True, one really does learn alot about themselves from blogging. (even more than others learn about you from reading your blog)

good for you.

-hauself

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm....it's been awhile! :)
hauself